The betel nut extract extract is extracted from the seed of dry&mature of Areca catechu L.
The fruit is harvested in late spring to early autumn,dry it after boiling in water, remove pericarp, take out the seed and dry it. It seems like a spheroidicity or cone with the hight of 1.5~3.5cm and the base diameter of 1.5~3cm. The surface shows light yellow-brown or light red-brown, it has reticular grooves and a circular sag micropyle at the middle of base with a obvious scar hilum. It is hard and nonbreakable, the fracture surface presents marble figure because of interval of brown testa and white endosperm.
It has a lot of nutrient element and beneficial substances which are needed by human bodies, like fat, betel nut oil, alkaloid, catechinic acid, choline and so on, and arecoline is a main alkaloid.
1. Antioxidant, digestive, anti-hyperlipidemia.
2. Help to relieve and eliminate the fatigue after labor, refresh and relieve the pressure.
3. Kill worms and disperse accumulation, depress qi, move water, prevent malaria.
4. Resistant to the microbial.
1. Direct edible for its function of keep out the cold and eliminate the fatigue after labor.
2. Used for formula compounds for its function of refresh, relieve stress or purgative.
3. Used for veterinary medicine for its function of Digestive and killing worms and disperse accumulation.
4. Used for shampoo, body wash and soaps.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.