Echinacea extract is extracted from the leaves, stems and roots of Echinacea Purpurea. Echinacea, commonly known as cone flower or black sampson is a purple colored flower which belongs to the daisy or sunflower family called Asteraceae. It contains 8 species, originates from America. Now Narrow-Leaf Echinacea Angustifolia and Echinacea E purpurea have been developed in drugs because of its high medicinal values, and named for its capitulum looks like pinecone.
Naturalin innovated USP standard test method for Echinacea extract. Compared with old USP test method, our advanced test method can make the test results are more accurate.
1. Echinacea powder has the function of anti-infective Ingredients;
2. Anti-inflammatory Ingredients;
3. Anti-immunity Ingredients.
1. Nutritional supplement
· Strengthening the immune system; and it can be used as an immunomodulator; Improving the activity of different immune cells.
· Preventing influenza; shortening the duration of cold.
· Antiviral; Inhibiting the virus growing, used to treat rabies and snake venom.
· Antifungal; Polysaccharide & caffeic acid have antibacterial activity which can resist Candidiasis.
· Anti-inflammatory; Strong anti-inflammatory activity, used for bacterial infections.
2. Feed additives
· For horse feeding: it can increase the phage ability of neutrophils and the number of peripheral lymphocytes, and
effectively stimulate the horse's immune activity.
· For chicken feeding: it can obviously increase the weight of the chickens in the experimental group and reduce the infection of coccidia.
· For fish, shrimp and other aquatic animals: it can promote growth and increase immunity.
· Also available for many other animals.
Naturalin is a professional Traditional Chinese Medicine manufacturer. Here Naturalin listed a few hot anti-virus ingredients:
|Products Name||Active Ingredients||Recommended Specifications|
Polyphenols USP standards
Polyphenols + chicoric acid
|4% Polyphenols; 2-4% Chicoric acid|
|Honeysuckle Flower Extract||Chlorogenic acid,ratio ones||5% Chlorogenic acid|
|Ivy Extract||Hederacoside C||10% Hederacoside C|
|Coptis Extract||Berberine||Berberine: 95-98%|
Packing & Storage:Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.