Our product conform to USP Standard.
Turmeric is one of the key ingredients in many Asian dishes. Turmeric is basically a spice used to give the curry a golden hue. It's derived from the rhizome and roots of the Curcuma longa plant and has been used as an Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. Its medicinal properties stem from 'Curcumin', an active constituent of turmeric. Turmeric is known for its antioxidant and anti-aging properties.
The most important chemical components of turmeric are a group of compounds called curcuminoids, which include curcumin (diferuloylmethane), demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin. The best studied compound is curcumin, which constitutes 3.14% (on average) of powdered turmeric.
* Certified Organic
* Non GMO, Gluten Free, Allergen Free (including Soy)
* Chemical Solvent Free; Pesticide Free
1. Improve immunity
3. Significantly lower blood sugar
4. Help to prevent dementia
5. Preventecardiovascular disease
* Pharmaceutical: such as capsules, tablets, softgels, etc.
* Health food, food colorants, it can be used in stick packs, nutrition Bars, etc.
* Cosmetics: whitening and freckle.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum. (vacuum packaging available)
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.