Cordyceps is a genus of ascomycete (Sac Fungi) fungi that includes about 400 described species. All Cordyceps species are endoparasitoids, mainly on insects and other arthropods (they are thus entomopathogenic fungi); a few are parasitic on other fungi. The best known species of the genus is Cordyceps sinensis, first recorded as yartsa gunbu in Tibet in the 15th Century. Cordyceps sinensis, known in English commonly as caterpillar fungus is a precious ingredient in oriental medicines, such as Traditional Chinese Medicines and Traditional Tibetan Medicine.
1. Supplement Types: tablet, capsule and liquid.
2. Medicinal Uses: powdered, freeze-dried, capsules.
3. Herbs: Whole/ Cut/ Slice.
1. Organic Farms & Chain.
2. Certifications: US Organic / European Organic / ISO 9001 / FSSC 22000 / Halal.
3. Conform to EU standards.
4. Conform to EU standards: EC396 pesticide residues standard, heavry metal, PAHs.
5. Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan.
6. Customized Services.