Ginseng leaf-stem extract contains a number of important bioactive constituents , namely ginsenosides, polysaccharides, triterpenoids and flavonoids . Among other constituents, ginsenosides exert main phar- macological actions of ginseng root, leaf-stem and berry . More than 30 ginsenosides have been isolated and identified in Panax quinquefolius, Panax ginseng and Panax japonicus . Ginsenoside content in the leaf of Panax quinquefolius is higher than in the root.
Naturalin Ginseng Extract Spec:
5%-40% Ginsenosides by HPLC
80% Ginsenosides by UV
The HPLC chromatogram of ginseng extract
TQC-Total Quality Control
· Aflatoxins, Antibiotics, Assay, Heavy Metals
· ldentification, Microbes, Pesticides ResidueSolvent Residue
· PAHS (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
· Certificate: ISO9001, FSSC22000, USDA Organic, etc.
1. Food additives: it owns the effect of anti-fatigue, anti-aging and nourishing brain;
2. Pharmaceutical field;
3. Cosmetics field: it owns the effect of whitening, dispelling spot, anti-wrinkle, activating skin. cells, making skin more tender and firm.
Tips：Difference between white & red ginseng
· White Ginseng is produced by the sun drying of fresh ginseng;
· Red Ginseng is manufactured by steaming fresh ginseng and then drying it.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.
This product of Naturalin is on sales right now, please contact us for the latest price.