Our products conform to EU standards: EC396 pesticide residues standard, heavy metal, PAHs.
The chief constituents of ivy extract are flavonol glycosides (including kaempferol and rutin), saponins (3-6% in proportion, including hederacosides and hederin), sesquiterpenes, sterols (including sitosterol and stigmasterol), polyalkanes (including falcarinol), etc. Research has shown that alpha-Hederin (one of the Ivy leaf saponin components) activates specific receptors (β-adrenoreceptors) in the airways causing the muscle to relax and make breathing easier.
2. It is especially beneficial to patients with asthma and bronchitis.
3. Reducing phlegm, relieving cough.
4. Delaying skin aging & promoting cell regeneration and healing.
Preparations of common ivy, are in some proprietary mixtures used for symptoms like bronchitis, and in the form of skin products, cosmetics, shampoos, teas, anticellulite creams.
* Medicines & health products ingredient: widely used in oral capsules, syrups, tinctures, drops, liquid medicines, ointments and creams, etc.
* Personal care ingredient: widely used in oil control and anti-seborrhea products, odor inhibitors, odor suppression products, etc.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider. Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.