Our products conform to EU standards: EC396 pesticide residues standard, heavy metal, PAHs.
The chief constituents of ivy extract are flavonol glycosides (including kaempferol and rutin), saponins (3-6% in proportion, including hederacosides and hederin), sesquiterpenes, sterols (including sitosterol and stigmasterol), polyalkanes (including falcarinol), etc. Research has shown that alpha-Hederin (one of the Ivy leaf saponin components) activates specific receptors (β-adrenoreceptors) in the airways causing the muscle to relax and make breathing easier.
Functions:1. Promoting the health of respiratory system
2. It is especially beneficial to patients with asthma and bronchitis
3. Reducing phlegm, relieving cough
4. Delaying skin aging & promoting cell regeneration and healing
5. Helping to strengthen bones, reducing joint inflammation;
Preparations of common ivy, are in some proprietary mixtures used for symptoms like bronchitis, and in the form of skin products, cosmetics, shampoos, teas, anticellulite creams.
* Medicines & health products ingredient: widely used in oral capsules, syrups, tinctures, drops, liquid medicines, ointments and creams, etc.
* Personal care ingredient: widely used in oil control and anti-seborrhea products, odor inhibitors, odor suppression products, etc.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.