Pomegranate is a superfood with a long and rich history. It is native to the East, and it can be traced through historical documents as far back as 4000 B.C. The name pomegranate comes from Medieval Latin meaning 'seeded apple'. It is mostly known for its outstanding antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are now considered essential for good health as they protect the body from molecules which cause premature aging.
· High in vitamin C, folate, and potassium, it contains antioxidant properties, specifically tannins.
· A generous amount of naturally occurring polyphenols and can promotes heart health.
①Good water solubility ②No artificial colors ③No artificial preservatives ④Low heavy metal residues & low pesticide residues
1. Flavoring & coloring to dry beverage mixes, nutritional supplements, powdered meal replacements, dairy products;
2. Cosmetics, skin care products; Natural antioxidant & whitening effect;
3. Pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals: antihypertensive, sedative effect;
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.