Cranberry is an evergreen shrub related to blueberry, huckleberry and bilberry. Pink flowers blossom and red-black fruits appear during June and July. Cranberry is rich of anthocyanins, procyanidins and other active ingredients with obvious antioxidant functions. It has been used in food and pharmaceutical industry for centuries.
· 100% natural without the use of anti-caking agents or any other additives.
· HACCP, ISO, HALAL, ORGANIC certification. Vegan, kosher, and gluten-free.
Why Naturalin(Patent product):
(1) Raw materials from North America;
(2) Identified by TLC
(3)We can do more:
Single extract -- Customizable particle density, solubility (water soluble, etc.), colour, special components, moisture and ash.
Formula -- We have mixers of different capacities, which can mix and premix powders and granules in the proportion required by our clients.
Granulation -- Improve flowability and dissolution rate, and control the particle density.
For more information, Please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
· Product stability: Proanthocyanidins is stable in acidic and neutral environments, while unstable under alkaline conditions.
· Safe: With 500 years of eating history;
· Unique biological activity: PAC-A has the function of resistance to bacterial adhesionand it is quite suitable for women health products.
Pharmaceutical; Functional food; Water-soluble beverages; Health care products.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.