Ginger grows in China, India, Africa, the Caribbean, and other warm climates. The root of the ginger plant is well known as a spice and flavoring. It's been a traditional remedy in many cultures for thousands of years.
1. Antioxidant, anti-aging;
2. Anti-tumor and quench free radicals Treat migraine, rheumatism and arthritis;
3. Treat morning and motion sickness, nausea and stomachache;
4. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation Improve stomach, liver and intestine health.
1. For nutritional supplements: widely used as a digestive aid for mild stomach discomfort, helping to prevent or treat nausea and vomiting, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects caused by motion sickness, pregnancy;
2. For food&beverage additives:used to formulate flavors;
3. For personal care: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory,etc.
Strict Quality Control on Foreign matters, Heavy Metals, Micro-organism & Pesticides Residue, etc.
· Customized quality requirements to meet each client’s demand.
· Meet CP, USP, or EU Pharma standard.
Naturalin, your most trusted Herb & Spices Supplier in China. We offer the safest, finest and consistent-quality herbs and spices to you! The following are Naturalin best-selling herbs & spices, if you need, please contact us: email@example.com
Pinellia ternata (Thunb . )Breit
Polygala Tenuifolia Willd.
Poria cocos ( Schw. )Wolf
Parmx notoginseng ( Burk.)F.H.Chen
Gastrodia Elata BL.
Rheum Palmatum L.
Scutellaria Baicalensis Georgi
Tree Peony Bark
Paeonia suffruticosa andr
White Atractylodes Rhizome
Atractylodes Macrocephala Koidz
White Paeony Root
Paeonia Lactiflora Pall.
Ziziphus jujuba Mill