Rosemary Extract -- Natural Preservative & Antioxidant
Author : Naturalin Marketing Dept. Date : Click : times
In recent years, as living standards improve, people increasingly popular green food, toxic side effects of synthetic antioxidants because of the human body with irreversible kidney damage, is being gradually replaced by natural antioxidants. In Japan, the United States and other developed countries have limited or banned the use of harmful synthetic antioxidants. Natural preservatives are ingredients that are found in nature and can -- without artificial processing or synthesis with other substances -- prevent products from prematurely spoiling. Studies have found that there are certain natural products that actually do the same job as the preservatives, one of them being rosemary products.
Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean. It is typically prepared as a whole dried herb or a dried powdered extract, while teas and liquid extracts are made from fresh or dried leaves. The antioxidant strength of rosemary makes this herb a favorite preservative of food and cosmetic markets.
▪ Active Ingredients
The antioxidant properties of rosemary extract come from polyphenols. It also contains carnosic acid and rosmarinic acid, both of which help delay oxidation of fats and slow down the effectiveness of any microorganisms that cause food to spoil. These polyphenols were studied by the European Food Safety Authority in 2008, and later, the European Union approved the use of rosemary extract in a number of forms for food preservation. It remains an approved food additive in the eyes of the FDA.
▪ Oil-soluble antioxidants are mainly used in oil, dairy products, oil-rich food, candy, baking and other food products. Its role is to prevent lipid oxidation deterioration and discoloration of food oxidation.
▪ Due to excellent thermal stability, can withstand 190℃ to 240℃ high temperature, so the baked goods, fried foods and other high temperature processing or need high-temperature sterilization of food need to have strong applicability.
▪Water-soluble antioxidants can be widely used in various beverages, seafood, natural water-soluble pigment which, the product also has strong antioxidant capacity, and can withstand high temperature above 100℃.
▪ Within the beauty and cosmetics world, natural preservatives are popular in natural brands of cosmetic products, including makeup and moisturizers, specifically used in soaps, perfumes, skin care products, hair care, lip balms, essential oils and etc.
Naturalin is a professional enterprise focusing on rosemary products, extract, organic products, herbs & spices, essential oils. The proprietary rosemary extraction process delivers a highly refined, homogeneous solution that offers a more consistent extract. Naturalin guarantees the highest consistency and value due to the complete vertical integration combined with advanced plant selection and manufacturing processes.
A range of rosemary products are available for purchase here: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 10%-95% Carnosic acid -- Powder & Oil(Oil, organic solvent soluble)
• 5%-30% Rosmarinic acid -- Powder(Water soluble)
• 25%-98% Ursolic acid -- Powder
• Deodorized & Decolorized
• Customized Ingredients