Naturalin Rosemary Harvest Times | Rosemary Herb, Rosemary Oil
Author : Naturalin Marketing Dept. Date : Click : times
Today, we are pleased to share the joy of harvest with you:
Naturalin owns a rosemary planting base, and it meets the EP and USP standards. The Rosemary herb can be harvested all year round, while the best harvesting time is summer. Now our partners are working!
Nature is the source of our lives. We are committed to environmental sustainability and social responsibility. Select new shoots from the plant that is at least 20 cm long. Cut the stems on about 3/4 of the plant max. When finished, water the plant thoroughly and add some fertilizer to help the plant to recover. Rosemary will grow pretty much all season.
Sustainability: after harvesting, to water the plant thoroughly and add some fertilizer, the new herbs will grow pretty much all season.
Find Your Formula
• Herb: dry or fresh rosemary leaf
• Extract/ Powder: rosmarinic acid, carnosic acid, ursolic acid
• Oil: carnosic acid oil, essential oil
* Deodorized & decolorized and customized service are available.
• Food additive: natural preservative and antioxidant.
• Personal care: anti-bacterial and antioxidant effects.
• Animal/ Pet Food Additives: improve immunity and growth performance, improve meat quality.
Advantages & Supports
* Patent product; Annual export: 100 tons +
* Planting base/ Industry chain management
* Third party testing: Eurofins, SGS, NSF
* Heavy metals meet: lead＜3ppm mercury＜0.1ppm cadmium＜1ppm arsenic＜1ppm
Naturalin® develops natural ingredients for nutrition, food and beverage, personal care, hygiene, pet feed and agriculture industries with focus on all stage of the manufacturing process from raw materials to final ingredients and its application solution industries. Support: email@example.com
- Next Page：Naturalin Co-growth Of The Enterprise And Employees
- Return list
- Previous Page：Naturalin in CPHI China 2020