Magnolia bark is a natural remedy sourced from the magnolia tree (Magnolia officinalis) that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Magnolol and honokiol are the bioactive constituents of the bark of Magnolia officinalis. Magnolia bark have potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
1. Antibiosis and anti-inflammatory;
2. Anti-anxiety: Relax striated muscles, reduce blood pressure, use for anti-stress, anti-depressive and improving sleep;
3. Inhibit secretion of acidity, anti-dental caries and anti-periodontal disease; help ulcer healing;
4. Magnolol can protect liver and cure hepatitis and acute liver injury;
5. Honokiol can inhibit blood plasma coagulation.
1. In the Pharmaceutical field;
2. In the Health product field;
3. In the cosmetics & personal care products.