Tomato extract is rich in vitamins A and C and fibre, and cholesterol free. Lycopene is part of the family of pigments called carotenoids, which are natural compounds that create the colours of fruits and vegetables.
Lycopene is a powerfull antioxidant. It makes tomatoes red. It is soluble in oils and insoluble in water. Lycopene is easily absorbed by the organism and is naturally present in human plasma and tissues in higher concentrations than the other carotenoids.
1. Tomato contain lycopene (the red pigment in tomato), this pigment is a powerful antioxidant;
2. Tomato extract is a blood purifier;
3. Protecting the liver from cirrhosis;
4. It is a natural antiseptic;
5. Vitamin K in tomato powder helps to prevent hemorrhages;
6. Improving skin texture and color.
Tomato powder can be used in food and beverage, nutrition and health products, cosmetics, etc. Naturalin is a reliable manufacturer of vegetable and fruit powders.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.