Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. Apigenin (4’,5,7-trihydroxyflavone), found in many plants, is a natural product belonging to the flavone class that is the aglycone of several naturally occurring glycosides. It is a yellow crystalline solid that has been used to dye wool. Apigenin may contribute to the chemopreventive action of vegetables and fruits. It was recently shown that apigenin induces a process called autophagia (a kind of cellular dormancy) that may well explain its chemopreventive properties, but at the same time it induces resistance against chemotherapy. Apigenin is an enzyme responsible for the metabolism of manypharmaceutical drugs in the body.
1. Anti-oxidant & Anti-bacterial;
2. To treat gastrointestinal conditions: colic (especially in children) and bloat;
3. To treat mild upper respiratory infections; minor skin infections and abrasions;
4. To treat premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia; Sleep aid/sedation Effects
5. To treat sore and chapped nipples in nursing mothers.
1. Applied in food field,it is mainly used as food additives for nutrien；
2. Applied in cosmetics,it is mainly used to whitening,anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.