Fennel is a plant species in the genus Foeniculum. It is a member of the family Apiaceae (formerly the Umbelliferae). It is a hardy, perennial, umbelliferous herb, with yellow flowers and feathery leaves. It is generally considered indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean, but has become widely naturalized elsewhere and may now be found growing wild in many parts of the world, especially on dry soils near the sea-coast and on river-banks.
Many culture in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and the Middle East use fennel seed in their cookery. It is one of the most important spices in Kashmiri Pandit and Gujarati cooking. Fennel seed extract contains anethole, which can explain some of its medical effects: It, or its polymers, act as phytoestrogens .The essence of fennel can be used as a safe and effective herbal drug for primary dysmenorrhea, but could have lower potency thanmefenamic acid at the current study level.
1. Fennel seed extract as an appetite suppressant and to stomach problems;
2. It has also been used in gout and tonsillitis;
3. It is said to possess estrogenic properties and may have a positive effect on menopause and PMS;
4. Treatment of abdominal pain, testicular side crash, dysmenorrhea, abdominal distention pain;
5. Treatment of gastroenteritis and indigestion, to prevent gas, dissolve fat and stimulate lactation.
Fennel extract mainly applied in food field and health product field.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Naturalin is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.